Tuesday, February 2, 2010

NEW

The past few weeks our microwave has been making weird sounds and so we finally bought a new one. It is so pretty sitting there on the counter. I hope it works as well as the old one did. We also have a new TV. Hubby has been wanting one for a long time. I wanted new chairs, but I think we will wait a while. There's only so much new stuff I can handle. I also have new health insurance. When I went for my medication, they couldn't find it so the pharmacist called my insurance company. I found out the agent had written down the wrong account number. But now I'm in the system and ready to move forward. Now I need to clean my house so it looks like new!

1 comment:

mombeal said...

Sorry about the insurance problem. It is like going to temple and have the wrong number on your recomend. Hope your microwave works well for you. See you tomorrow.