Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Rebellious???

Lately I've been feeling almost rebellious. I don't want to do things I've always loved to do, I don't want to work on projects, I don't feel like reading, I'm always craving chocolate. So I realized there must be something missing that I'm looking for. I don't know what it is yet, but I guess I'll be more observant and try to figure out why I'm not in the game. Sometimes I guess I just need to listen--to me, to others, to the scriptures, and to.......
I also know that I need to get back on some kind of schedule instead of just going with the wind and doing whatever. Hmmmm.... Meditation here I come......

1 comment:

mombeal said...

It was great to talk with you today. Your goals sound great. Your attitude was moving right along. If we are always up we wouldn't appreciate it so sometimes we have to be down once in a while. Thanks for being such a great friend. Good luck with your calendar.