Sunday, January 16, 2011

Catch my breath day

Friday flew by! I made lasagna for Sunday dinner, cleaned house, spent the afternoon riding around with hubby, and prepared for our Ward Talent show. The Bishopric did a cute number wearing wigs (mops) and togas. We had piano, singing, stand up comedy, one who could twist their body into a pretzel, accordion number, and Y-C-M-A singers. It was a delightful evening.
Saturday we were up early to attend the Jordan River Temple. Wonderful session!
Then we went to pick up our grandson for the weekend. We got lunch, ran errands, and Bret helped me bake cookies. Bret went to stay with his cousins overnight. Hubby and I went to a wedding reception and then did some grocery shopping. Then hubby had to get the programs ready for church.
So today is the day I catch my breath. I set the tables for dinner, straightened up the house, and read the scriptures. We had a lovely Sacrament meeting and Sunday School and Relief Society. Dinner tonight with my son's family. Tonight the grandkids sleepover. Then I'm ready for a new week. Bring it on!!!

No comments: