Thursday, January 13, 2011

Little Adventures

Hair day! One of the best days of the week--get my hair done and VISIT with dear friends. I also got some equipment to do senior chair exercises, floss, and grocery shopping done for the weekend. It feels good to be a little prepared. I also had the opportunity of spending time with a little granddaughter. She challenged me to Mario Kart on the Wii. Great fun! She won 3 races and I won two. We also played Katie Checkers. If you've never played this version you are really missing something. Of course, she won every game. I'm flattered that she wants to have play dates with her old grandma, but I'll enjoy it while I can. Teenage years will probably change that. Tonight I'm off for our FHE adventure. I don't know what we are doing, but I know that it will be fun. Last night we had over 25 of the Ward come for pie and ice cream. They laughed, visited, and laughed some more. Great evening!

1 comment:

mombeal said...

Sounds fun. Love your background on your screen. Good times at the Mills'. We had fun with the man fixing our security alarm. The next day his visit was shorter, but at least we now have a detector for carbon monoxide upstairs and that is good. Went visiting teaching and discovered a new way to put pictures on a quilt.
Good day even if it was cool.
Keep having those great days with you FHE.
Love, ya