Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The Days Just Whiz By....

I actually had to get the calendar to see what I needed to write about. So much for trying to write daily.... I have enjoyed lunch at Olive Garden with my dear friends, getting my hair done (with my good friends), had my hearing aids serviced, and had a lovely dinner with the Stake leaders. I attended a wedding luncheon and reception, loved seeing all of our children help move my daughter, worried about my daughter in Maryland and hope she's enjoying a much needed vacation, attended CES Adult Education class, attended the Temple, helped my daughter-in-law because she broke her arm trying to help my daughter move, and tried to get the house cleaned and ready for our Second Annual Goldfish Races with our Ward FHE. I am also looking forward to our Stake Temple day Friday and a Relief Society dinner on Saturday. I always enjoy Sunday meetings and look forward to our CES class Monday. We are having hubby's brothers and wives for dinner Monday for our monthly get-together. I also thoroughly enjoyed the biography of President Thomas S. Monson. I can see that I need to lengthen my stride and make some improvements. February is just around the corner. Hang in there!!!

No comments: