Monday, January 3, 2011

January....

I have really been a slacker the past few days. I haven't felt well, which is not a good excuse. I went to Urgent Care and got antibiotics for a sinus infection. I'm doing a little better finally. I think I'm ready to get back in more of a routine. We had a very quiet New Year's Eve--munched on goodies and watched a movie. We were in bed before ten. New Year's Day was more of the same. I enjoyed the quiet and started planning my first week of the New Year. I'm keeping my same resolutions--just trying to add to them for the coming year. I actually did pretty well on last year's, but there is always room for improvement. I love a resolution I heard in Relief Society today--I will appreciate the little steps of progress I make in the coming year. Too often we look for the failures instead of seeing the progress we have made.
I am starting the year with so many blessings. That makes it a good year. Onward 2011!!!

No comments: