Friday, April 6, 2012

Down in the Dumps

Snow??? I was being cheered so by the beautiful sings of Spring popping out. I also was a little discouraged by my visit with the doctor this morning. I have had issues with high blood pressure and we met to decide on treatment. While she was checking my blood pressure she said, "Hmm, this isn't good news." She spotted shingles on my arm. So now I'm on more meds. Since January I have been diagnosed with eczema, varicose veins, high blood pressure, and shingles. I guess this was a good day to be down in the dumps for a little while. Spring is returning this weekend and its' Easter, and tomorrow is always better. I am truly blessed, because I have dear friends facing cancer, MS, and leukemia. I will gladly take my infirmities and move onward. When I look at the whole picture, my aches, pains, and challenges aren't very much!

No comments: