Saturday, April 21, 2012

The Good and the Wonderful

For a few days I wanted to title my blog the good, the BAD, and the UGLY. Our water heater went out, and the water leak disintegrated the bottom of the sink cupboard in the master bathroom. My dear hubby purchased and installed the new water heater and made a new bottom for the sink. Our water was off most of the day, but we had a supply to carry us through. I went to the doctor again because of so many rashes. I do have shingles again, but she is perplexed by the other rashes. She believes it is allergy related, and so I have to wait until I can see my allergist. Endure! I have had fun sewing, reading, and cleaning this week. So much to clean in this house! I have loved the green, colorful, fresh springtime. I love the yoga DVD that I got this week, and I have enjoyed time with friends and family. I know that life is good and wonderful! We had the chance to go downtown to see the new City Creek Mall. Gorgeous! and peaceful. We also went through Temple Square and enjoyed the beautiful flowers. We had dinner with hubby's brothers and spouses. Such a lovely evening! I have appreciated the busy week, because it helps me work through the pain. Now I am working on decreasing pain at night, so life is still good.

No comments: