Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Joy

I am feeling joy in the Spring season. I love the flowers, the budding trees(despite my allergies), the green grass, the blue skies, and the fresh feeling the season brings. I read a quote today that really helped me focus on what is important. "When we choose not to focus on what is missing from our lives but are grateful for the abundance that's present...we experience heaven on earth." Sarah Breathnach
I have enjoyed doing small things, having lunch with a beautiful daughter, sewing, watching a Hallmark movie, reading the scriptures, and then I realized I feel like I'm on Spring Break. It's a great feeling! When I'm busy and doing my aches and pains go away. Now if I could bottle that for the evenings I'd be in great shape. Whoops! I guess I'd better remember what's important again. Maybe in the evenings I need to just recall all of the wonderful things I have experienced during the day. Sounds like a good plan!

No comments: