Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter blessings

It was a wonderful Easter weekend! I went to a jewelry making class Friday evening, enjoyed the baptism of a young man in our Ward, spent time with children and grandchildren, and were uplifted by Easter music and talks. I have so many blessings, and I am so thankful for the gospel in my life. I know that my trials, troubles, and challenges will help me return to my Heavenly Father. I have been discouraged with health problems the past few months, and added two more to the list last week. However, I know that I can push forward and enjoy my life and live it to the fullest. That is such a great blessing! My savior has shown such love and patience to me and I know that he lives. I know that I will one day meet him in person, and I hope that I will be worthy to live with Him forever--and my special family too! Beautiful Easter blessiings!

No comments: