Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Chug-a-chug-a

Just have to keep plugging through each day. I gt frustrated when I don't have time to sew, but at least I'm keeping busy. Yesterday was a fun busy day. Did some shopping at COSTCO and then attended the class with President Christensen. That really starts your week out right. When I got home from class I noticed my son had called so I called him. They were in Salt Lake and wanted to stop by. I invited them to dinner. We had a fun time and enjoyed some games together too.
Today I prepared for our HOme Teaching dinner tonight. Also did some more research on Health insurance. Decisions, decisions. I also typed up my notes from class yesterday. THe day is almost coming to an end and I feel like I haven't even started yet. Chug-a-chug-a---keep going LaVon!

1 comment:

mombeal said...

You are always moving and I seem to be so far behind you. You are a great example. See you tomorrow.