Wednesday, January 6, 2010

New Year progress

This week has really been moving fast--I guess because I'm keeping busy. I have been exercising and trying to get my food plan a little healthier. I loved getting back to President Christensen's class, doing volunteer work at my former elementary school, cleaning cupboards, packing away Christmas, and tending grandchildren. I even found a new Church outfit while shopping. We also went to dinner with our daughter and grandson. Not bad for the first three days of the week. Also, a BIG thank you to my daughter for changing my blog background. Great choice, honey! I hope you all have a fantastic week!

2 comments:

mombeal said...

Great start for the week. You are full of energy and that makes me want to accomplish more also. Thanks for the encouragement. See you tomorrow.

Larkin said...

You're Welcome! Love you!