Sunday, January 10, 2010

Miracles

I read somewhere that we should keep a Miracle Journal. I guess that is in addition to our personal journal and our gratitude journal. I think I'll just combine all three into one because I have such a hard time keeping up. I did have a miracle today. I got up and fixed breakfast so that my hubby would have some nurishment to start the day. He is usually at Church about eight hours every week. Then I got distracted and forgot that I needed to put dinner in the crockpot. It was such a blessing to have that hit me suddenly so that I could get it going before it got too late. Dinner turned out great. My son and his family came. It was my daughter-in-law's first time out of the house since she got home from her surgery. We had a lovely evening. I felt so relieved that the Spirit had pushed my memory into the right mode. Our Church meetings were excellent and I have enjoyed the spirit it brought. Tonight we go back for Ward prayer and I am looking forward to that.
Now onward to a new week!

1 comment:

mombeal said...

So glad for your miracles. So glad you could be at the baptism. It was a surprise when they told the ward about it. I'm so proud of Trenton. The family is making big strides. What a great beginning for your year. See you soon.