Saturday, January 23, 2010

A quick blogging break

Life's surprises kept up on Friday. My daughter-in-law ended up in the hospital again--tests Friday and surgery Saturday morning. I hope this truly takes care of her health challenges. She will be in the hospital until Monday. I'm getting some extra grandma time and so far it is going well. Last night we had a game night hosted by another daughter-in-law. We had 12 adults and 9 children. Fortunately hubby hooked up a little TV and played cartoons for the little ones. That made it so we could play games and enjoy the evening. Then we cleaned up and put grandkids to bed. I still had a hard time sleeping, but the news has been good today. My son's surgery Monday seems to have gone well and he is recuperating well. My daughter-in-law seems to have had a successful surgery this morning. Now we will pray that she will finally recover successfully. She has really had a difficult month. Hope you have a great weekend. Off to playing Grandma again!

1 comment:

mombeal said...

GRateful for Grandma for fun and help. I'm glad they found the reason for the pain. Too many problems for such a young gal. I hope that takes care of it. See you soon.