Saturday, January 9, 2010

Zip...another week coming to an end

I have been enjoying quite a bit of Grandma time this week and I love it. My daughter-in-law is home and slowly recuperating. We're just glad the surgery is over. I have also been spending a lot of time trying to regroup on insurance. I will be SO glad to get that decision made.
We had an unexpected pleasure of attending a baptism this afternoon. There was a special spirit there. One of my husband's former Scouts was baptizing his 14 year-old son. He asked my hubby to be a witness. The talks were given by young men and they were AWESOME. It was also special to visit with the family--many of the women in our quilting club. I even got a hug from the newly baptized boy. It brightened our day! Have a special Sabbath Day!

No comments: