Thursday, January 21, 2010

Life is full of surprises

I've decided that most of the time I like surprises. I like the fresh look at life we get when we get those surprises. I've been in a different frame of mind lately, but I realized that I've also had time to readjust a few things in my life for the better. I've been reading some great books and decided I would keep a list so that I can see what I read this year. I've also been cleaning out and hopefully getting a few more things organized in my life. I have also been doing a journal for 2009 and I like going back and reviewing what we did last year.
I love our Church callings and have been blessed with knowing great people in the gospel. Tonight we get to have our Ward here for Goldfish races. That should be interesting, but I have a Stake meeting tonight. I hope hubby takes pictures!
I have also been working on better eating habits. Sometimes I have to be reminded of things I have improved on in order to move forward with more new habits. I am thankful for some of these fun surprises that make January a month to enjoy!

No comments: