Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Enjoy the Ride!

I have enjoyed time with my grandchildren lately. Always my greatest joy. My oldest grandchild is twelve today and getting ready for junior high. Where has the time gone? We are going out to dinner with them tonight and I'm looking forward to that. I loved the hugs and kisses Sunday when some of them came to play games. I tended my youngest little one when my daughter took her two-year old for a haircut. Cute little guy slept the whole time they were gone, so I got quite a bit done. The two-year old looks older with his haircut. I am tending today while my daughter runs some errands. He is full of curiosity! He loves to hold my knickknacks and open the curio cabinet. Needless to say I've moved everything to the top two shelves. He loves to run his hands over the glass shelves too. Tomorrow he will be so excited because we will probably get his pet dog here from Hawaii. That will be a new experience for all of us. Kids and dog! All of this is suppose to keep me young, right? At least I'm enjoying the ride!

4 comments:

Larkin said...

Thanks again MOM!!!

mombeal said...

Sounds like your life is continuing to be fun, fun, fun. I hope the dog is kind and friendly. Your grandson son's haircut sounds cute. Good luck with the extra barking guest. Hope you are feeling okay. Love, Bev

wishbonesandfunnybones said...

I love that you are enjoying the ride! It is such a positive fun thing to read!

Gretzbabi said...

I love that you are enjoying the ride, young is too far fetched to go for but laughter is great and it brings such joy and laughter! Love ya