Saturday, December 18, 2010

Busy Day

Got my shopping done for Sunday Dinner with the family. It always feels good to have things prepared ahead. I also finished Christmas shopping for this year! Now is the huge job of wrapping. I'm kind of excited because we bought some new wrapping paper. We got one that is red with white designs that is very Christmasy. We also got one with the same white patterns, but the background is black. You would think that is kind of weird, but it is very Christmasy too. I can't wait to use it. Frank and I both chose that black one as our very favorite design.
Last night we watched Hallmark Christmas movies while we finished up Christmas projects. Frank crocheted some hot pads and I wrapped the neighbor gifts so we can deliver them. I now feel like Christmas is under control. That means I can concentrate on the most important meaning of Christmas. Merry Christmas to All!!!

1 comment:

Larkin said...

Yeah for being ready for Christmas!!