Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve

Today is a busy, but delightful, day. I have finished shopping for food and am in the process of making potato salad. I have decluttered the house and cleaned up some of the wrapping stuff. I have enjoyed putting away my birthday things. Yesterday was a very satisfying day. My sweet hubby gave me a gorgeous bouquet of daisies and carnations. The grandkids gave hugs and sang "Happy Birthday". I got to go get my hair done and enjoy a visit with dear friends. We made gingerbread houses with the grandkids, and enjoyed visits from my children. It was a wonderful way to spend my birthday.
Today will be finishing preparations for Christmas. I am looking forward to a special time with family tomorrow. We have lots of stockings to stuff and still need to deliver neighborhood gifts. What a delightful time of year! The birth of the Savior is a sacred and loving time. Merry Christmas to all!

1 comment:

Larkin said...

Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas!!!