Monday, December 20, 2010

Marvelous Monday

We had a lovely time last night with four of our children and their families. We enjoyed dinner and then did white elephants. My son asked his dog, Harley, if he wanted to take a white elephant gift to grandma's. He got in his toy box and picked out a cloth elephant toy. I happened to have it and he came and took it away for a trade. Hilarious! It was a fun evening.
I did get to sleep in a little. (Needed!) After a slow start I visited with my daughter on Facebook, had breakfast, and went shopping for hubby. With all our other shopping, he has been there and I haven't been able to get him anything. I felt like I was sneaking out of the house. LOL I got his gifts wrapped and visited with my other daughter. Now I can start preparing for the grandkids to come Wednesday.
Tonight we are having a nephew and friends for dinner and games. Tomorrow I'm going to lunch with my daughter--an early birthday present! Party! Party! Party!

No comments: