Friday, December 3, 2010

I Did IT!!!

I did some sewing!!! Yes, I did! It felt good to sew the seams and produce something special. I also did some planning pages to get ready for 2011. I've got my Christmas card list ready and figured our our expenditures. I think I can get most of my shopping done next week. That would be exciting!!!
Today I went to the podiatrist with my hubby. He has had pain for months. The doctor was young and knowledgeable and gave a few prescriptions to help with pain. He is also having hubby go for physical therapy 2-3 times a week. He says that will help his feet heal quicker. We go back in three weeks to see how treatment is coming. He also had lots of samples of diabetic shoes. I might start going to him too. We'll see.
Tonight we picked up the prescriptions and then got Chinese food. An evening home is a great "Date Night". Hubby is playing Christmas Carols on the piano. I love to hear him play. Hopefully this weekend will be as productive as today has been!

No comments: