Monday, December 6, 2010

Schedule??????

I had a long list of TO DO items today. But I didn't sleep last night and hubby let me sleep in. With a late start I was way behind, but I decided to do my phone calls. After punching in numbers for the automated calling I was told they couldn't help me and to call back. I did the whole number thing again and they didn't have the options I needed. I tried doing it on line---no such luck. OK! Then I made the next call and waited and waited and waited for them to answer. That didn't work either, so back to the internet to try it. They didn't have what I needed either. Hubby came home just then and suggested we go Christmas shopping. Sounded good to me!! We did accomplish quite a bit this time. Yay! We went home for lunch and then shopping again. It ended up being a fun day. Tomorrow I'll solve the phone problems, and maybe be closer to my regular schedule. It is fun to skip the schedule sometimes. Yay!!!

No comments: