Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Wahoo!!!

Enjoyed our Quilt Club meeting and yummy lunch today. I got some good ideas too! I especially enjoy spending time with my dear friends.
When I got home I had a list of phone calls to return. Called my cousin, my brother, and my daughter. My cousin let me know about my uncle, who took a bad fall last weekend, is being admitted to VA Hospital in Ogden tomorrow. My brother and I caught up on news and now we're trying to find a time to go to lunch. My daughter had very good news--we have tickets to go to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir and David Archuletta next week!!! WAHOO!!! I guess that's my early Christmas present! I've never been to the Christmas program before, and this was a pleasant surprise.

1 comment:

Larkin said...

Glad you had a mostly good day!! Love you!