Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Beautiful Sunrise

I was awake early enough to enjoy the sunrise during my walk. I even added two blocks and finished five minutes later than yesterday. I am enjoying my new schedule.
The challenge is to keep it up. Take it one day at a time, girl. I also am pleased to have more energy and willingness to work in the mornings. I reluctantly washed the little fingerprints off my curio cabinet today. It's been six weeks and I haven't had the heart to clean them off before now. I really overhauled my schedule after my vacation and I feel rejuvinated. That's what a vacation is for, right? Hopefully I will have time to download my camera pictures tonight and add some of them to my blog. Vacation pictures are fun to share--hopefully not to bore you.
Have a terrific Tuesday!

No comments: