Sunday, August 23, 2009

The Frog????

Mark Twain once said that if the worst thing you did all day was eat a frog then life was good. When I refer to "the frog" it is the worst thing I have to do for the day. Once that is over my day is good. Sometimes my frog is exercise--sometimes it's just writing on my blog. Today There is no frog to eat so it must be a pretty good day!. I have a busy week coming up, so maybe that will help shake out the cobwebs and get me going. I've been sharing my car with my son the past three weeks, but Tuesday he gets his "New" car to drive. Then I will have mine back. Yesterday he bought a used car and they will detail it and put on new tires. That will be good for both of us. I hope you have good things too.

2 comments:

mombeal said...

I like the frog story. I think of that every Friday before my Avonex shot! Hope your weekend was great. The dedication was wonderful even if we did have to hurry to find another spot. Interesting the hornets were the guilty ones to upset the broadcast! See you tomorrow. Love, Bev

Gretzbabi said...

My frog, daily is PROCRASTINATION! I will try to follow your example! Hurray! You get to be free again! What a trooper you are, see you Weds!
Love ya bunches