Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Catch Up Day

I loved walking every day.


Beautiful scenery Our camp area--no one else was in the camp except the Camp Hosts
Frank at our campsite. We enjoyed playing games at night with our friends. During the day we played games, rested, walked, and read. I'm a little slow getting these posted, but today's the day. I enjoyed my Visiting Teaching group last night. Today I tended a granddaughter for a few hours and then went to Olive Garden with dear friends. This afternoon I've gone to the store (twice) and did some cooking. I still haven't done today's chores, but there are still a few hours left to get done. Then hopefully I will be caught up---lol




3 comments:

Larkin said...

Makes me want to go camping!

Gretzbabi said...

What fun and great pictures! I can sell the pine!!!
Love ya

mombeal said...

Great pictures. I want to jump right in with you.