Saturday, August 15, 2009

Is it just me, or is time on fast forward?

Travis and Jared making awesome omelets!!!
Frank making delicious pancakes!!!
Alan and Kari giving Jeff a bad time.


Getting wonderful food. Geogia is in the light pink. She just got home from her mission in Nauvoo.

Bret and Alan enjoying a visit. This is Alan's first Spruces trip in a few years and it was so nice to have he and Kari come.

The days seem to be flying by. This week has disappeared too quickly. Maybe we realize summer isn't sticking around to much longer and we have to cram our days with all that we can. I for one am going to enjoy all I can while summer is still here. Therefore, we are headed back to the canyon and a few quiet days. I am going to post a few more Spruces pictures and then when I get back I can show our next camp. Life is beautiful! By the way, thanks to my little blog angel for sprucing up my page! I LOVE it!! I hope your coming week is beautiful too!!!

2 comments:

Larkin said...

you're welcome! wish we could have been there!

mombeal said...

Looks like a great time is being had by all. Good for you for starting such a great tradition. Love, Bev