Thursday, August 20, 2009

Onward

My good friend picked me up and we got our hair done. That's a free psychiatry session too. We are so blessed to be able to share our thoughts and feelings with someone we can trust. I got my basic work done and enjoyed some of my personal choice time. I decided we need to do that a little more often. I even took a nap, much needed today. We had our personal financial planner come and go over our portfolio. We lost money with the recession, but it is showing some gains. I hope that is good news. These days you can't really tell. Tonight is our Ward Family Night and we have a special presentation. I'm looking forward to a lovely evening. I hope you are too.

1 comment:

mombeal said...

Yes, the FHE sounds great. I'm looking forward to hearing how it turned out. Tuesday at 11:00 for PicNSew. Meet at my house and all three of us will walk over together. Have a great week. Love, Bev