Friday, August 14, 2009

Enjoying good food and each other--Mike, Lori, Alan, Kari
Huddling under the canopy during the rain.

Our niece, Marci Mills Again this isn't the picture I thought it was, but Marci looks great.

This isn't what I thought , but great people. Hal, Linda, and Ken. Amie said she'd help me figure this all out.

Frank cooking corn on the cob.


Bret enjoying breakfast.

Carrie, Alex and Katie getting hotdogs and hamburgers ready to eat.


Standing and visiting while waiting for food.

Mark, Carrie, and Katie


I still need help organizing my pictures.
Amie says I can delete pictures if I want, but I still need to figure it out. More to learn! I really enjoy conquering my failures, so thanks for your patience.

I didn't sleep well last night, so I went through my Spruces pictures. Hopefully I'll be a little more organized. We are getting ready to go camping again next week. Yay! Today I'll post pictures of my children and grandchildren. I know Amie will enjoy that and I hope you do too.

1 comment:

mombeal said...

You do very well with pictures. I've posted one and then my daughter did it for me. I like what I'm seeing. Looks fun. Love, Bev