Tuesday, August 25, 2009

What makes a good attitude

For a few days last week I really struggled with writing, cleaning, doing. My attitude this week is a big change for the better. I know that one of the reasons is having more to do each day. When I am busy, I seem to get more done and enjoy it more. I also love checking items off of a list, so my planner has more things listed for each day. Some of the things are things I've procrastinated but need to do. Others are new interests that I want to do. I have also tried to better organize my daily chores a little bit better. Anyway, I'm enjoying my days this week.
Last night we went to "The Scarlet Pimpernel" at Hale Theatre. It was delightful! Beautiful production. I also noticed President Uchdorf and some of this family there. He is so good looking, and was gracious and warm to those who talked to him. I just watched from a distance, and enjoyed his sweet spirit.
This morning I attended my first quilting club meeting and had an enjoyable time there too. I have a lot to learn, and it sparked my desire to keep learning. I have my sewing table and materials in the spare bedroom, which I don't think will be used for a guest room in the near future. Who knows?
Tonight is our visiting teaching dinner and we always have fun. Hmm...what shall I serve???
Off to get some things done so I can check them off my list. Have a great Tuesday.

1 comment:

mombeal said...

Glad you enjoyed your first meeting. It was better for me with you there. Funny thing how I like to push doing the housework off to the back burner and do a quilt block first. Enjoy your day. Love, Bev