Thursday, August 13, 2009

Trying to catch potguts with a trap--actually this isn't the picture I wanted, but Oh Well
The Mills men starting dinner


Michael Mills and his "stilts"

This isn't what I thought it was either. Need to go through pictures again. We did have a lot of fun.



I might not get much time to blog today, but here goes my try. I'm trying to get through Spruces pictures, but its kind of slow. We had lots of activities to keep us entertained. We had about 80 for dinner on Friday night. It was so fun to visit and laugh together in this beautiful place. We liked it so much Frank and I are going back next week for a few days.

1 comment:

Larkin said...

I should have shown you how to take off pictures you don't want on... well let me know if you want me to try to do it over the phone... oh and you can put more than 5 pictures on a post.. you just have to do 5 at a time and then hit the picture button again.