Thursday, September 10, 2009

Another Try

Yesterday I tried to post and my computer went haywire. The page would jump all over and when I tried to type it logged out and I couldn't get back. So here is another try. So far, so good. Yesterday I enjoyed lunch with my dear friends at Smashburgers. The food was excellent and it was a fun atmosphere. The place got PACKED quickly, so we were glad we went early. I did a little work on quilt blocks and decided to wait until class tonight so I can figure it out.
Class was fun and I learned what I was doing wrong. Yay! We had our Ward Temple social and enjoyed some great people.
This morning I slept in and had to dash so I could stop at Schmidt's Bakery for eclairs to celebrate my friend's birthday. Delish breakfast! We are taking hubby's car in to get a new windshield to day and tonight is FHE. Being busy is fun!
Now I logged on and ALL of the blogs I follow are erased. I have to start all over. I hate this new computer!

1 comment:

mombeal said...

Breakfast was yummy! Thank you so much. You are a dear. Sorry about your computer. Hope it continues to work for you today.