Thursday, September 24, 2009

There's Always Tomorrow

I slept very well last night and enjoyed fixing breakfast for my hubby. No walk today, but I thinki I'll get my exercise shopping. Got my hair done--one of the best parts of the week. Then I took our old DVR to FedEx for return. We got a new one and they charge you $480 if you don't return the old one. Of course, that was right by JoAnn's. I needed to get fleece for our November activity and its on sale for 50% off. I had other coupons so I had to get a few more things. Went home and prepared lunch--pull out all the leftovers. After lunch I went to Smith's for a prescription--15 minute wait. I did some shopping so we would have something different for dinner. I'm trying a casserole with chicken and noodles Italian style. I also got ingredients for my soup for Saturday. Tonight we go to the new Church History Museum. Anything I didn't get done today can just get done tomorrow!

1 comment:

mombeal said...

Proud of you for trying a new recipe. I have just about given up cooking. I called sisters to remind them of their offers to brings soups and salad and one sister had completely forgotten. See you on Saturday if not before.