Sunday, September 20, 2009

Lovely Sabbath

I got to visit 12th Ward for a few minutes--but their Primary program is NEXT week. It was nice to get a little longer at home today. I attended the 25th Ward Primary program and it was very good. Then I drove into Rose Park to see Jordaqn and Tanner in their program. Great fun! Then I went back to Hawarden Park for Relief Society. Terrific lesson on friendship. At home again I prepared for dinner. Mark and Todd's families came. Delightful evening with hugs from the kids. NOw I can catch my breath and look forward to a busy week. That is always a good thing and I'm so glad my health is good at this time. Tomorrow I get to go to President Christensen's class and I'm eager to learn more about the Sermon on the Mount. Hope you have a great week too.

1 comment:

mombeal said...

Glad you could stop by at your old ward. People were very happy to see you, but I got to sit by you! I'll see you in just a few minutes. Our lesson in Relief Society was on Family and it was a little tough to get through, but it was a great lesson.