Monday, September 14, 2009

Days are Flying By

Saturday was a delightful day. We ate, attended weddings and receptions, and ate some more. Wonderful day. Sunday was wonderful too as I attended the Primary Sacrament meetings in two Wards. Then I went to our Ward block and enjoyed that too. When I got home there was a note on my counter telling me that our son and his wife were bringing us dinner for Grandparents Day. A delightful surprise and greatly appreciated. We also played games and had a good visit.
Today I was enjoying the sunrise with my walk. The days are certainly getting shorter. I got my kitchen cleaned and did some grocery shopping. Then I enjoyed a BYU--Adult Religion class. The instructor is very entertaining, funny, and certainly teaches the gospel. I think I am going to really enjoy the class and will obviously learn alot in the process. Tonight I will get a chance to do some quilt sewing. That makes the day just about perfect.

1 comment:

mombeal said...

Glad you enjoyed the class. He is a great instructor. I was surprised how many were there. I was more surprised about the rain and then to have it let up so we didn't drown leaving the building. We were blessed, but then we are always blessed. See you soon.