Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Where's Tuesday???

It's already Wednesday. I had to stop and think about what happened yesterday that I didn't write. I did some shopping for material for quilts (of course) and sewed for awhile. I prepared dinner for hubby's home teaching group--and we had a great time! I don't even remember what else kept me so busy. Oh, we did vote--we were numbers 22 and 23. Not many voters out. I did notice in the unofficial results that two of Frank's former scouts are running for Mayor--one in Bluffdale and one in Tooele. Interesting!
Today I slept in again. I got my material ready for quilting class tonight. I also finished a book so I can return it. My daughter-in-law also loaned me another book that I have to get back to her by Monday. I feel like I'm running from one thing to another. At least I'm having FUN doing it.

1 comment:

mombeal said...

Good thing you are having fun with what you are doing! We sound like we are doing some of the same things. Reading is done in spurts at my house, but I am trying to finish the book I borrowed. Hope I see you tonight.