Saturday, September 19, 2009

New Progress

I'm working on some new goals to improve my health. Last night I did not sleep until...well, early this morning. Hubby let me sleep until 10 am. We had a late breakfast and then I did the grocery shopping. I'm always saying I'll eat more vegetables, so today I bought a veggie tray, salad mix, and a variety of frozen veggies that I can prepare quickly. We did some shopping at Sam's Club and then I prepared lunch. The salad was fresh and yummy. I also washed all of the fruit and put it in a basket on the table. Yay for progress. Hopefully I'll be able to develop some better habits. This evening is a Ward activity and it should be fun too. Onward weekend!

1 comment:

mombeal said...

The tray sounds yummy. You are like me. I don't relish the idea of vegetables or fruits very much. But it sounds like you have a great idea going.
Fern Stones announced today that her mother will let each of us learn to use her longarm machine and quilt our own quilts. That is wonderful. If we were to start at 10:00 AM one day, we would be finished by 4:PM. So maybe that is where we can go with our next quilt. She said she would sit with and help us learn, but not do it for us. She was a mother with 9 children so she is a believer in one learning to do for oneself. See you tomorrow.