Saturday, September 12, 2009

Weekend Wonders

Last night we had a delightful evening with our son and his family. Our granddaughter came in and gave me a big hug and asked if we had had dinner yet. We quickly made pancakes and she helped me get it ready. After dinner they watched a movie and then we all played six-handed Pinochle. It was an unexpected surprise and made it a delightful time.
This morning we slept in--both of us! We had a late breakfast. Frank changed the oil in our son's car and I made two more quilt blocks. Wahoo! I think I'm getting the hang of it.
Today we have a wedding luncheon at 1 pm, a wedding in Sandy at 3 pm, and two receptions tonight. Tomorrow I have two Primary Sacrament meetings and then my regular block of meetings. The Primary children are the best. Those meetings are so enjoyable. I hope your weekend is delightful too.

1 comment:

mombeal said...

Sounds fun. Good job on your quilt blocks. Maybe you will be the next Martha Stewart. Love ya much.