Wednesday, September 30, 2009

If I must.....

Guilt rules right now. I haven't felt very ambitious this week. I'm not sick, but I sure don't have energy. I've allowed myself to cut back a bit and go with the flow for a bit. We had such a nice weekend and Monday was also great. President Christensen's class is always delightful and then we went out to dinner with Frank's brothers. Tuesday I did the minimum and also went to lunch with a daughter. That was really fun. Today I got my hair done (best time of the week), and spent some time with a granddaughter. Tonight is Quilting class. I haven't done any sewing, so I'll have to pick up where I left off. Tomorrow I go to a new doctor--my fourth in three years. Onward.

1 comment:

mombeal said...

No time for guilt. Pres. Christensen told us that we are a church filled with guilt and we have no need to be so. Enjoy what you have done and that is enough. ( That was not a lecture just a friend reminding you that she loves you just the way you are.) See you tonight.