Monday, July 6, 2009

Another week. I have enjoyed a great walk, nice breakfast, scripture study, and work on a quilt. Why can't all my days go so smoothly? My daily chores are finished too. WaHoo! I'm going to continue work on the quilt. These are quilts for the Humanitarian Center. I was supposed to complete them three years ago. I hope it's better late than never. I'm sure they can still use quilts, and it will feel so good to have them done and delivered. I hope your week is fun, productive, and blessed.

2 comments:

mombeal said...

What a great morning. I was close by the humanitarian center today at the distribution center. Always nice to visit some of my favorite places. Your quilts will be accepted no matter how late you think they are being turned in. Nice of you to do them. Keep enjoying your day. Love, Bev

Gretzbabi said...

I have been remeinded now on two sites what I forget to do here. Thanks so much for your wonderful positive attitude! Keep up the good work~