Thursday, July 16, 2009

Thursday already

Where has the week gone? Had three grandsons that enjoyed waffles for breakfast again. They had a great time playing together and I got time to do a little sewing. Did well until the bottom row and put it on upsidedown. Seam ripper here I come. Looking forward to getting my hair done tomorrow and then attending a wedding of a couple from our Ward. Last night I had a sister from the Ward call to get the number of the Taylorsville police--their apartment had been burglarized. Someone took the computer. They were worried because they did their banking and other personal things on it. They have only been in that apartment a month.
I'm also looking forward to the weekend because we are going to see the Harry Potter movie. Hope you have a good weekend too.

1 comment:

mombeal said...

Sounds like you are the official number to call when people need help. Sorry I missed you today. Nice to be with your grandsons. Seam rippers are right up there with bobbins that work. Enjoy the movie. I hear it is great. Love, Bev