Sunday, July 26, 2009

Delightful weekend

Got a slow start again. Did the grocery shopping--just a few items to get us through the weekend. Our son and family brought lunch and we enjoyed a good old-fashioned hot dog roast. (In the oven). We played games and had a great time. Our evening was quiet and we were able to get ready for Sunday. I need to plan for the coming week in many ways. I need to be more diligent in my eating plan--I tend to not count snacks. They are definately creating disaster with my system. I also need to plan for our Spruces vacation. Lots of things to pack and prepare. I look forward to a busy but happy week. I also appreciate the fact that I get my spiritual strength today. That is also a critical need. Happy July 26th!

1 comment:

mombeal said...

Sounds like a fun day. We had a hot dog roast in the water bath on the stove for the 24th. I have never cared for roasted (burned) hot dogs so my little grand kids had to suffer with boiled hot dogs. They were eaten so I guess it was alright. Nice to see you and part of your family. Have a great week. Love ya, Bev