Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Wonderful Wednesday

I slept in a little and got a late start on my walk. Fortunately it was overcast and not too warm so I enjoyed my walk. I finished my project and I'm getting ready to mail it with Amie's things. I also had lunch with my dear friends and had a great visit. Tonight is the quilting class, and I'm eager to keep moving onward. I'm glad it's moving a little slow--step by step. I've hear it said that attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference. I'm so thankful to my family and friends that buoy up my spirits and help me develop a better attitude. That is what makes life a joy. I'm eager to move forward and learn new things because they enrich my life so much. Have a wonderful Wednesday!

1 comment:

mombeal said...

You are the one that keeps my spirit lifted and me moving forward. Your smile is always there and I appreciate it so much. Thanks for a great day. See you tomorrow. Love, Bev