Saturday, July 18, 2009

Busy, Busy

I juist dawned on me I didn't get here yesterday. I was a little lazy getting started, but had my hair done, did some shopping, read the paper, and then went with Frank after lunch. We attended a wedding at the Draper Temple. Beautiful! They are a darling couple from our Singles Ward. After the ceremony we went to Frank's office so he could finish his work. Then we went to WalMart to get a few things. We went home for a few minutes and then off to the Wedding dinner. It was a delightful evening.
Today I attended a baptism of a Primary girl. Sweet. We did some work, had lunch, and then went to the Harry Potter movie. I really liked it. It was different from the book in many ways, but it worked out well. I like this director. Tonight we are going to a YSA activity at Taylorsville Park and swimming pool. Keeping busy keeps me out of trouble, right? Hope your weekend is splendid!

1 comment:

mombeal said...

You in trouble? Well, I'm glad you had a good day. Sounds busy alright. Good thing Sunday came so you can rest. (Ha Ha) Enjoy the day and the spirit when you can. Love, Bev