Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Wonderful Wednesday

Wonderful day today! My doctor is pleased because I've lost weight and my glucose level has gone from 7.8 to 6.9. I did have some labs today and am eager to find out what they show. I also finished my quilt top. Now I just need to get the backing ready. I also had lunch with two of the greatest ladies around. I did some shopping and went to my husband's office for a 20th anniversary surprise party for him. (Hopefully I'll have pictures tomorrow). Tonight I went to the quilting class and they showed us the next kind of quilt we are making. When I finish this one, I'll be moving on to a new one. I hope your Wednesday was wonderful.

2 comments:

mombeal said...

Thanks for the nice compliment. It was a nice Wednesday for me also. Thursday should be a great day also. See you. Love, Bev

Larkin said...

Let's see some pictures!!!! (If you need help call me!)