Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Ouch! I didn't realize my Sunday post didn't publish until today. Thank goodness I could pick it up in my drafts. Yesterday was a great day. I got my walk, spent time at JoAnn's, (my new favorite store), did some grocery shopping, and worked on my quilt top. Our evening was delightful too. We went out to dinner and then attended Hale Theatre's production of Hello, Dolly. I got to visit with a former teaching friend too. He was the only male on our faculty for many years.
Today I am working on my quilt top and waiting for my grandson to come. He will be with us for a few days, so I invited another grandson to come and join him. Hopefully we can find some fun things to do. I hope you have some fun things to do today too.

1 comment:

mombeal said...

Sounds like fun! Wonder who that could be. Anxious to hear more from you on Wednesday. Keep sewing and see you then. Love, Bev