Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Mid-week

I slept in AGAIN! I woke up at 7:30 am and thought GREAT! It's a good start. Then an hour later I woke up again. A little later start, but I have got a lot done. We are having a Bishopric Party tonight and I'm doing a vegetable tray and dip. I thought I'd just buy a ready-made one, but it worked out to get each item separately. It actually cost a little less too. I also made the dip--quick and easy. So I'm already for a fun evening. I hope to get a little more done on my quilt this afternoon, especially since I won't make class tonight. I also hope to touch base with a dear friend who is struggling with infection from a wasp sting. She wasn't home earlier, so I hope she's not at the hospital again. Onward with a wonderful Wednesday!

2 comments:

mombeal said...

Thanks so much for thinking of me and bringing me the best medicine...your visit and of course the eclairs were an extra treat. You are too kind when you are so busy. Thanks so much. Miss you tonight, but then I will miss part of it since the home nurse will be dropping by to draw blood from me. Love, Bev

Gretzbabi said...

I am so glad you are on it for our friend, i just found out. you are so special, we may come visit at the spruces after the family thing what do you think? don't want to intrude but it would be fun! Love ya