Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sunday

I cannot believe how quickly time is going. I've had a difficult time making myself sit down and blog. We had a quiet weekend, but we enjoyed a visit from our son and grandchildren. It was fun playing games and visiting. Today we will enjoy attending meetings and strengthening our spirits so we can make it through another week. I am enjoying working on quilt blocks for our class Wednesday. I'm eager to get back to them tomorrow. I am really enjoying this new opportunity in my life. I am also very grateful for all of my blessings. I need to stop and remind myself of all the good things in my life. Frank is such a dear friend and companion. We enjoy our time together. My children and grandchildren are the joy of my life. My dear friends are supporative and loving. I still have health to enjoy my activities and have things that I love to do. We love our extended family and love spending time with them too.

No comments: