Monday, July 20, 2009

Another week

The days are flying by! Saturday night we attended the YSA pool party at the Taylorsville pool. It was a neat gathering and there were about 125 attending. It was a fun activity. Sunday was delightful and then we enjoyed some time with family. This morning I tried to get back on schedule- A lovely walk, cooked breakfast, and then on to the day. I did some shopping at JoAnn's, looked around Shopko (couldn't find anything I liked until I ran into my Hubby shopping), and then went to WalMart for shopping. Bought a few yard games and then food for our Home Teaching dinner for tonight. After lunch I worked in my scrapbook room, cleaned some of my bedroom clutter, studied scriptures, and organized a few things. Not bad. At least I have a good start to the week. I hope you do too.

1 comment:

mombeal said...

What a surprise to run into your hubby. Sounds like you have been busy. Those non busy days are always the ones that keep us going. I like the pictures of the wedding you attended in Draper. They seem to be a cute couple. See you on Wednesday. Love, Bev