Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Building Memories

We had a delightful evening with the whole Mills family last night. We went to Randy's home in Kaysville and enjoyed his pool and yard. We had yummy Indian Fry Bread Tacos and cookies and ice cream for dessert. We had over 60 in attendance and it was wonderful. Then we had five grandchildren sleepover at Grandma's house. Actually it worked out pretty well. For breakfast we had the new favorite--waffles and ice cream. It was really fun to watch them play and truly enjoy being with each other. My oldest grandson joined me at JoAnn's and picked out material for his quilt. It was kind of fun! Now I just need to find quilt time.
I'm slowly getting packed for the Spruces. I am slowly working on my quilt. I'm definately enjoying my days. (And I slept very well last night.) I hope your days are enjoyable too.